Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Two friends getting back together

Getting back together as friends... best friends.

I'm the biggest jerk in the world (when i'm hammered drunk), making everyone shed a tear. One of my God-given talents. Three weeks ago one of my best friends busted in tears because of my arrogance. After three weeks of annihilation and s***, we're back together.

So, how did i win her back? good question.

Here's how.

Step 1: Drink to death and text each other (probably it won't be fixed but at least tantrums will go out of the window)

Difficulty Level: 2 gsm, 2 cigarette packs

Step 2: If her friends are blocking the way, do a lot of cursing and swearing (they did that to us)

Difficulty Level: 1 gsm

Step 3: Pep talk yourself! I can do this, but to be more accurate, I probably can't. I'm way out of practice and she's way too hostile for me. I must have her back. Go to her place accompanied by your best buddy, talk senselessly for half an hour, then your buddy leaves and now say I'm sorry to her and work things out. (Probably a night of drinking and vomiting is on it's way)

Difficulty Level: 2 gsm, 5 rh(500 ml)

Step 4: If things doesn't go as planned, go back to step 1

Step 5: If your getting desperate, write her a letter (any letter may do, your peers may call you lame or gay for it). Give the letter to her via your two lackies (if you have em, a driver and a messenger).

Difficulty Level: 1 stallion

Step 6: If step 5 still doesn't work, go to step 8 (wait, there's no step 8)

Difficulty Level: n/a

Step 7: if step 5 worked, then you'll be in each other's embrace in no time. confetti will fall from everywhere, and probably have the best night of your life

Difficulty Level: 1 rh

All of the things you and i have said to each other the other night is just...





















legendary!

It's feels so good to have you back, wingman.
I'm awesome.

2 comments: